Friday, September 2, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Nothing much is going on. Thekids have had a good couple of weeks of school so far. Nick is really enjoying band too. They've had two football games away from home so I've yet to see him march. Its too hot for me to go to an away game. The heat really kills me and makes me hurt really bad. Stupid nerve damage. I do plan on going to the home games and we're supposed to finally be getting cooler weather starting Sunday or Monday. Still no rain. Tropical storm Lee is scared of Texas and stopped off in Louisiana to go to New Orleans and party instead. He will be causing us cooler temps so that's a plus. They said we should have temps in the 80's next week. Can you believe it? Do you know how much different it feels between 100's and 80's? LOL. I want to say a big thank you to Kathy (Bags, Books and Bon Jovi) for sending Alyce to me to do some graphic work. Hopefully I can figure something good out for her. I also get a really good blog to add to my blog list to read. Speaking of which I really need to catch up with everybody. Bad thing is I can't leave comments again. :( Just know that if you're on my list I read your blog. :D Off to play with some fun stuff. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. what's up with the comments deal?? that's weird :(

    glad to hear you are doing well tho and hopefully it cools off SOON! we're in another heat wave out here @@

    ReplyDelete