Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Done *Edit

I finally got in touch with Amanda. Said my peace and told her I loved her, I don't hate her but she could call and double check things when she knows she's not going to show up at my house like I expect her too. She started to stumble through her go to sentence of being out of minutes and I told her to woman up and buy a phone card. Anyway, I'll be getting my library book back tomorrow at least. I doubt she'll ever have anything to do with me again. She's working 6:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. I have no idea how she's getting back and forth to work but I hope she's not driving herself. She doesn't have glasses and can't see worth a darn without them and also she doesn't have a drivers license either. She's on her own if she gets a ticket for driving without a license. Hopefully she'll prove me wrong and have a great life. I hope.

No library book. She *forgot it. Yeah, I doubt it. All she could say to me is I'm at work you shouldn't be talking to me here. Yeah, she's blowing me off. We helped her for over two months and she just up and decides we're not good enough anymore. Oh well, neither is she. Hopefully I'll have the library book by Monday. If not I don't know what I'll do. :( I never thought that she'd treat me so badly. I'm done and hurt to my core over her. She's my only blood niece. Turns out she's more like her brothers than I thought she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment