Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally....

she showed up this morning with book in hand at 7:52 a.m. We heard a knock on the door and Chris answered. She gave him the book and said "Gotta go" and left. I think she was surprised we were at home and I wasn't taking Chris to work. Maybe if she would have called she would have known huh? Now no more seeing her or her brothers anymore. We tried but still reminding myself that they aren't our children and they are adults. They are all over 21 now and responsible for their ownselves. Its up to them to get themselves a good life now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your book back. I wish she'd grow up and show some appreciation for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyndy. I don't think that'll ever happen. Boyfriend shows up next door (his cousins) every night when she's working and has his music thumping louder than he used to even. Plus, I'm getting glares from the neighbors who are his cousins. That doesn't bother me really cause since its a rent house people move in and out of there every 6 months. I have no doubt they'll be moving too. I'm just glad its all done and over with. Next step is hers. But to tell you the truth I'm looking forward to telling her to go to the Salvation Army for help. I doubt I'll ever hear anything from her though anyway.

    ReplyDelete