Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So.....

what's the most bizarre Christmas gift you've ever wanted? Chris wants to get me a gift that costs about $100. It's something that has to do with a computer or printing pictures I'm pretty sure since he went into Office Depot and looked at it. He wanted me to go in the store too but I know he'd have shown me what it was that he's wanting to get me and I don't want to know ahead of time. I told him to just get me a little something since payday falls the week after Christmas this year and then get me the big gift that weekend. He couldn't think of a thing to get me so I finally told him what I really, really, really have been wanting. An ironing board. Yep, straight up and simple. So today I was at Target and found one for a little under $13. I told him about it and he told me to go ahead and get it. Now I can prettify all of our clothes and hang them up instead of pulling things out of hampers or folding things and trying to stuff them into drawers. Yeah! Now to get him to actually buy me some perfume for an actual Christmas morning gift. ;) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment