Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charlie Sheen is a GENIUS!




After watching the trainwreck of his life for the past few weeks it finally dawned on me that he's a genius. Getting fired from 2 1/2 Men was great for him. He's getting the rest of that paycheck plus if the show stays in production next year he'll still get paid. Now he's got a tour going (donating $1 from every ticket sold to the Japan Earthquake Relief) and selling stupid t-shirts for $19.95. The man is golden. The best thing he ever did was to ACT crazy and get fired. He's an actor people and is putting on a great SHOW. Do I like that he left people in the lurch on 2 1/2 Men? No, not at all but I can't change it. I watched the show for Jon Cryer. I've loved him since he played Duckie on Pretty in Pink. Hopefully the producers and writers will be able to get 2 1/2 Men back in production. I don't know how they'll be able to bring somebody in as Alan's brother but surely there could be another relative for the Harper's out there somewhere. We shall see I suppose. If its not figured out I hope John Cryer and Angus Jones (Jake) will be able to find another hit series somewhere in TV Land. Here's to Charlie and all of his Sheen genius.

1 comment:

  1. I love Charlie!
    it sucks that he is having actual issues - with his kids and ex wives, but I'm thinking you may be right about some of this ;)

    ReplyDelete