Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day

We made it Sunday to see Dad for Father's Day. Mom didn't make it. She was a little under the weather. While it was weird to be there without her Dad handled it a lot better than I thought he would. We brought him a burger and fries for lunch. He ate them really good. He said he didn't think he was hungry at first. We visited for about an hour. It was me, my sister Cheryl and brother Terry. Then we went to Books a Million and I got a couple of books. The next in line for Sookie books (True Blood) for me and a Star Wars book for Chris. Speaking of True Blood I can't wait for Sunday to get here for the season premiere. It should be a great season. Witches are coming to HBO. LOL. It's been a quiet summer for us so far. We've really done nothing. We did make it to the drive in and got to see the latest Pirates movie and Thor. Both were really good. The great thing about the drive in is its only $10 a car load and we can bring in our own food and drink. The bad thing is its soooooo hot even at night that its a sweaty movie experience. Good thing was there weren't any mosquitos when we were there. Well, that's enough of my rambling for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment