Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thanks!

For the birthday wishes and thoughts on grudges. For some reason I can't reply on here to comments. Weird. I guess something changed and I don't know how to fix it. I took my Mom to the doctor today and she's doing well. They upped her insulin a little bit for her evening shot to help and lower her morning numbers but other than that everything else seems to be going well for her. I called my sister Kelly but she didn't answer her phone of course. I told her we needed to get this settled and then started rambling and said more than I meant to say but oh well. She's the one that called me first about the whole mess so its back to her and I've got to let it go. My Mom told me this morning that Kelly is pregnant and due December 30th. :/ Another thing she didn't want me to know I'm guessing. I miss my sister. I should have just told her that and let it all go but I was hurt and let my mouth get the better of me. Maybe, hopefully, she'll come around soon and contact me one way or another. I don't want to lose her like Chris did his Dad. I refuse to let this go on for 8 years like that has with his Dad. :( I feel like I've lost half of me. I never thought we'd have words come between us. This is how our cousins act with each other. Not us. I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment