Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Another Week......

Just another week gone by in life. Nothing major happened. That's a good thing. I like the nice quiet days. School will start in about 3 weeks. The kids can wait. They want summer to last forever. We don't need to get much in the way of clothes for them. Just underwear and socks mostly. New shoes of course. I already have Nicky's. Jessie's we'll get right before school starts when we go to buy school supplies and backpacks. Our tax free weekend is Aug. 21st through the 23rd so we'll be able to save a little money at least. It helps that its still hot down here so they can wear their summer clothes to school to start. I'll probably get them some new shirts is all. We'll see how the sales are and how much money we have too. My Uncle is getting better slowly but surely. My Aunt said he might get out of the hospital on Aug. 20th but doesn't know if he'll go to rehab of some kind up there or if he has to have rehab if they'll send him home to get it or not. I really hope they can send him home. She needs a break too. I'm pretty sure she's not taking very good care of herself either. Their son did make it up for the weekend so she got a little break with him there and their daughter will be up this weekend so hopefully another break will be in store for her again. I've really enjoyed having broadband connection too. It's so much better than dial up. I hope I never have to go back to dial up again!

4 comments:

  1. Im getting ready for the back to school sales over here too!!! With two away to college I only have one left to go thru all of this....he of course enjoys getting the new clothes and shoes and such but is not looking forward to going back to school...does seem like the summer flew by!!!! Glad that you Uncle is slowly getting better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dena. The summer did fly by didn't it? Good luck with getting all of you *kids ready for back to school. Jeesh...I can't even imagine two in college at once. Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear about your uncle!

    Love this blue background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could get the other backgrounds to work again Kathy. Maybe copy and paste the code but where the spot for the picture goes type it in? I don't know. I just about given up on them ever working right again.

    ReplyDelete