Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!

The weather has been gorgeous here in central Texas. Lows in the 60's and highs in the 80's. I'm loving this weather. I went with my Mom and two sisters to see Dad today. He was having a really good day. He's even skinnier than he was before. My sister Kelly brought her son Phillip and Dad really enjoyed watching him play and run around the unit. After we visited with Dad for a couple of hours we all went to Souper Salad for lunch. It was so good. I haven't been there in forever. I forgot how good their gingerbread can be. Then they opened up a new branch of the library in Waco. It's so nice and huge. I can't wait to go back with my books I really want to read but not buy list. I picked up one by Diane Chamberlain called Cypress Point. Its one of her older ones so I don't know how I haven't read it before. Then I got a sci-fi read too called The Devil's Alphabet by Daryl Gregory. Then I came home and we're just going to laze around the rest of the day. It's been a weird week for me. Lots of driving and I'm not used to it so much anymore. I'm very swollen from it. Chris has been having to be picked up every other day this past week is why. Next week he's going to be gone all week so it won't be so bad on me. I hate him being gone but its what has to be done so we can live in all our glory of a doublewide mobile home. LOL. It'll be all ours in 10 years. Not much longer at all.

Kissing Papa bye bye.


The boss with the grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment