Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weepy

but not crying if that makes sense. Today is Chris's 39th birthday. I met him shortly after his 24th birthday 15 years ago. We've been married 14 1/2 of those years. I'm used to him not being home for his birthday but for some reason this year I'm all sad about him not being home. Maybe its more hormonal for me this year because I'm in the start of menopause or maybe its just because my blood sugar is low and I should eat dinner. LOL. I don't know but I sure wish he was home. Normally he'd be home tomorrow but since he didn't go out to work til yesterday that's kind of impossible. He might be in Sunday morning but he won't be home to stay so he'll miss out on the kids as Zombies this year. We don't have very many Halloween years left either. Our kids have always gone for scary and gory costumes except for the one year we got them to be Drew and Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Also being broker than broke doesn't help either. I got his gift ahead of time and gave it to him back when we had money but I had wanted to get him something else when it was closer to time for it but that flew out the door. I hate being like this. It'll pass. It always does. Stupid hormones.

3 comments:

  1. aww, I'm sorry. no matter what the reason, it's no fun to be weepy. hoping Chris is home soon - sending you ((HUGS)) and good thoughts til then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane. After I started eating dinner I was fine so it was a bsl moment. LOL.

    ReplyDelete