I always tease Chris and tell him bring her home to do house work but honestly its definitely a deal breaker. He couldn't stay here while with the other woman but we'd definitely have to have marriage counseling before we could go on with our marriage. I know it won't happen though because he was cheated on in his first marriage and his mother was cheated on by his father and he saw what it did to her.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
A family vacation at Disney. That's a dream that will probably never come true though. The other one I have would be for my husband and father in law to reconnect and father in law's wife not be in the picture at all. She's pushed away my husband and us and all of father in law's old friends. :(
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I hate liver and cancer and I can't stand father in law's wife. I don't want to say I hate her but its very close to it. I think that I'm just sad by that situation because my children and husband are losing out.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Fund a few charities and build a family compound so I can take care of family members that are ill and can't get the help they really need.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
Yes because I did. :D
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think being loved by someone is more of a blessing. I came late to the love game though. Never crushed on anybody til I met Chris. Then I felt like a dirty old woman because I was 10 years older than him. Who knew I was starting the Cougar rage. LOL.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Well, I waited 34 years so I'm guessing forever isn't too long.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Just be friends with them.
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
Hmmm.....lots of people. If I could sing I'd be on Glee in a heartbeat. As for acting of course I'd have to say Johnny Depp. All the people in the brat pack and shoot I'd love to act with Shirley MacLaine.
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Nothing and everything. Love isn't a 50/50 relationship. Some days you give 110% and others maybe 20%.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Mother of a college graduate and one on their way. Hopefully my children will be able to do whatever they want the most in life. Right now I just want them to play and be children for a little bit longer.
12. What’s your fear?
Cancer. It's the one disease that scares the crap out of me.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I'll take what I am right now. Married and not quite poor but definitely not rich.
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Use the bathroom, wash my face, brush my hair into a ponytail and brush my teeth.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
I've only had one relationship and no I'm pretty sure I didn't hold back.
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
That wouldn't happen in a hundred years.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Forgive probably. Forgetting is the hard part.
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
That its always and forever and goes without saying. Yet, we always tell each other I love you in every phone call and every time we leave each other. Even after 15 years I can't get over that he always says it.