Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Clinic?

Yeah right! It's stupid. They only take the first 40 people or so and are only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays and only from 7:30 to 4:30 roughly. An hour of that time is lunch. I understand not having many resources but this is just stupid. There's got to be somewhere my nephew can go to get treated for an ear infection except for the ER at the hospital. Its just crazy. He said he'd suck it up and just put up with the pain. Hopefully he'll be able to do that. I just don't get why the free clinic is open only 2 days. :( Theres no way I can get him in line earlier than 7:30 either since I have kids that are in school. I guess if he can make it til June 3 then I can take him up there really early to get in line at least. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment