Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing in Texas

I found this on a blog I just started following and followed it back to this button. It seemed like a fun steal to me.



Sunday, April 17, 2011The 65 Questions Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!


Today we ripped off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!





Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.

It's been a while but it would be my husband Chris.

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)

No favorite here really.


3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?

If they did I didn't know it.

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?

Sometimes. Depends on what we're doing that next day.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?

Okay. Pain as usual but that's normal for me.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?

My computer.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.

Can't think of anything right now.

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?

Nope.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?

Reading probably.

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?

Not really.

11. What comes to mind when I say China?

Peking Duck.

12. Are you overly emotional?

I can be. I know I'm a worrywort of the worst kind though I try to not be worrying about something happening when everything is going well.

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?

Probably something by Queen. Loved them when I was a teenager.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

Both.

15. Do you like your car?

Love my car. We just bought a 2010 Dodge Journey (new) in January. It's silver.

16. Do you like yourself?

Mostly though there are things I wish I could change of course.

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?

As long as he's paying I wouldn't mind it. I'd like to ask him a question or two.

18. What was the last song that you listened to?

Something by Lemonade Mouth since we just watched the Disney movie the other night. I can't remember what was on the car radio when we went out and about.

19. Are (or were) your parents strict?

I thought they were at the time but now I know they really weren't. As long as we let them know what we were doing and who we were with they were usually okay with just about anything we wanted to do.

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?

Nope, can't say I've wondered about that.

21. I say cottage cheese. You say:

Ricotta cheese

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?

I met Chris Adams the wrestler way back when. Sorry to hear he passed away.

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

Not really. It's too early to be sparkly this morning.

25. What countries have you visited?

Mexico and The Bahamas

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.

Nope. Never been drunk.

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?

I was going home back to Dallas after visiting my Grandparents in Brenham.

28. Bacon or sausage?

Bacon

29. How long have you had a cell-phone?

About 10 years

30. What other memes do you do regularly?

I just started Meet Me on Monday and like to do First Line Friday when I can. My friend Kathy's blog is all about Bon Jovi, Books and Bags and she asked me to make her a button for her meme there. I just haven't really done it lately.

31. Who is the craziest meme host?

I have no idea.

32. Who invented chop sticks?

Again, I have no idea but I bet an internet search would have the answer.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

Hubby and the kids.

34. Are you too forgiving?

I don't think you can be too forgiving.

35. When was the last time that you were in love?

Were? Still are. LOL.

36. Tell us about your best friend.

I have no one best friend. Mostly I have family that has been there for me. Now online I have a lot of friends hopefully one day I'll get to make the ultimate road trip and meet them all.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?

High school was too long ago to even remember the stupid stuff.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about?

Family drama.

39. What was the last question you asked?

What was the last movie we watched?

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?

Get ready for Easter.

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?

No tattoos here but if I were to get one it would be an old fashioned Santa head without the hat but with an Ivy wreath instead. I'm married to Chris and have Nicholas as a son. Our daughter's middle name is Ivy so it would cover all 3 of them. (Kris Kringle, St. Nicholas and then the Ivy wreath on the head)

42. How would your best friend describe you?

I have no idea. Hopefully sane would be in there though.

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?

Yes, we have a tween and a teen so there's no way we could miss those movies. Though I've read the books and would have seen the movies anyway but don't tell them that. LOL.

44. Ever walked into a glass door?

Who hasn't?

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?

Burnt Orange. He looks good in blue too.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?

Probably but I don't remember it.

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?

I would say shag but its really just a woman's version of the mullet right?

48. What was the last CD you bought?

Troubador by George Strait

49. Do looks matter to you?

No.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar?

Depends on the lie.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?

The one for our new Dodge Journey

52. Do you like your life right now?

Pretty much. There are a few things I wish were different but that's beyond my control.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?

No.

54. Can you handle the truth?

It can hurt but usually I can.

55. Do you have good vision?

Not without my glasses.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

I only hate one person and I can't think of any I dislike really.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?

With my husband - a lot. Mostly I leave the calling to other people calling me.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to?

Johnny Depp.

59. What are you wearing?

My housedress. I plan to be comfortable all day today. Let's see how long that lasts. LOL.

60. What is your favorite wild animal?

Lion. I don't ever want to meet one though.

61. Where was your facebook picture taken?

I have a graphic up right now. No idea where I got that one from though.

62. Can you waltz?

Probably but its been a long time.

63. Do you have a job?

The best in the world. I'm a Mom.

64. What was the most recent thing you stole?

This meme.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?

Not that I remember.

1 comment: