After venting about our money woes I thought I needed to count my blessings. I'm going to try to list 10.
1. I have a very loving husband. He doesn't always tell me what I want to hear but most definitely tells me what I need to hear.
2. Two very healthy and happy children.
3. A loving extended family.
4. Health insurance with affordable copays.
5. A roof over our heads.
7. A car that runs.
8. Utilities that we're not behind on.
9. Clothes to wear.
10. No sick extended family members at this time.
I'm going to try to count my blessings at least once a week. I get so worried about the here and now that I sometimes forget what makes that here and now so important.