Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bummed! (updated)

The dryer we ordered on April 3 was just cancelled because they all of sudden ran out of them. I can't believe our luck. I guess we'll just go to the rent to own store because I just can't wait anymore to have a dryer back in our house. I just can't do the laundromat anymore. It wears me down too much. :(

Edited:
I feel much better now. We just went and rented to own a washer and dryer. I'll give my Mom my old washer and hopefully it'll last for a while for them. We should have done the rent to own earlier than now that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things worked out. I hate that disappointed feeling even though you know you shouldn't be, it still gets to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got it resolved and you're feeling better now. =)

    ReplyDelete