Monday, June 14, 2010

Bunny Hop



http://droppedstitches72.blogspot.com/

Hi. If you found me through the Bunny Hop link thanks for coming by. My blog isn't anything special. I just pretty much post my feelings and thoughts here as I need. Whether there are things going on healthwise with my parents or brother or just fun things. I try to get here at least once a week sometimes I do get here daily. As you can read in the post before this one I mainly write about my family and the things that are going on with my Dad and his Dementia. Sometimes though we do have good things going on and I try to remember to post about that stuff too. Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen! The blog is looking great and I love the new pics!! You know I'll be around more often now too! See ya girl!

    ReplyDelete