Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Back!

Not that I was gone anywhere but my internet was iffy. I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon. Nicky was having fanfiction withdrawals. LOL. I gotta admit I was having withdrawals of my own too but not as badly as I thought I ever would have. I was able to get on here and there as the wind blew. Literally! The wind out here where we are is always blowing but the last week we've had some really strong winds. I guess the storm that blew in Tuesday morning finally did it in. The tech guy said the setting on the dish was at 85 and it was supposed to be in the 150's. Wow! What a difference. Now I'm trying to catch up with what I missed online. Hopefully I'm not too far behind.

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! glad to see you back :)

    we go away for 3 weeks and I'm trying to figure out how I will justify internet time on vacation ... hmm.

    ReplyDelete